We know it feels like summer just began, but for many of our kids it’s nearly time to hit the books! However, the family fun doesn’t need to end just because we’re moments away from back-to-school season.
With fun holidays coming up, like National S’mores Day, you and your kiddo are sure to have a blast this month! Take a peek at our August calendar to plan your fun family activities.
With the help of our back-to-school-themed coloring page, inspire your little student to head back to the classroom! They’ll love coloring in Mickey-shaped school supplies with their new packs of crayons or markers.
For more Disney magic, check out these DIYs for your toddler:
What You’ll Need
- August Calendar and Back-to-School Coloring Page
- Cardstock or regular paper
- Colored pencils or crayons
How To Play
- Download and print the Disney Family August 2018 calendar. Hang it up on your fridge, desk, or family message board.
- Tag @DisneyFamily on Instagram and use the hashtag #DisneyWeekend to show us how you bring Disney magic to life each weekend!
- Then, download and print the coloring page, and encourage your little one to color in the fun images!