Help Merida change her fate by creating your own adventures with this printable Brave playset.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the playset on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- For each character, fold the dashed lines away from you and the solid lines toward you. When all folds have been made, secure the front and back of the piece together using glue or double-sided tape. You should find that you’ve created a stand for the piece.
- Cut out the background, and cut across the white diagonal lines. Fold along the blue dotted lines and the brown dotted lines to create a contour, then glue or tape the tabs to the bottom of the background to secure the shape.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago