Compete in the World Grand Prix alongside Lightning McQueen and Francesco Bernoulli. This printable playset is so fun, you’ll be racing to build it!
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the playset on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Do not cut along the dotted lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Fold each character in half along the dotted line. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure each piece so the design is two-sided. Do not glue or tape the tabs at the bottom, these will be used to make your characters stand.
- Butterfly the tabs at the bottom of the characters outward; the characters should stand when finished.
- Cut out the background and background stands. Fold each stand in half along the center dotted line, then butterfly the tabs outward. Secure the two halves of the stand, then secure the stand to the background using glue or double-sided tape.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago