Your little one can help create tiny and adorable Tsum Tsum designs with the tip of their finger! Then you can add in details to make them the characters you know and love.
It’s an easy and super fun way to doodle with your kids! Don’t stress about the mess—let loose and have a blast crafting characters like Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Stitch, and Toy Story Aliens!
For more Disney fun, try these Winnie the Pooh Cupcake Cones:
What You’ll Need
- Colorful paint or ink pads
- Black pen
How To Play
- If you’re using paint, place small dots on a plate. Have your kids press their thumb into one color and stamp it onto the paper.
- If you’re using ink pads, have them press their thumb directly onto the ink pad, then onto the paper. Either way, you might need to go back for more—to even out your Tsum Tsum shape on the paper.
- Wait until the paint or ink has completely dried.
- To draw your characters, start with noses and eyes. Place them slightly lower than the middle of the shape.
- Add ears.
- Add any final details, like fur or eyebrows.