Create the perfect space to photograph your guests with an enchanted photo booth backdrop and props. Hang up a backdrop made of gold-sequined fabric and craft your own ornate frames out of cardboard. Don’t forget a single red rose too!
What You’ll Need
- Sequin fabric (or any fabric of your choice)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Paints (gold, white)
- Ornate stencils
- Artificial red rose
- Recommended: newspaper for your workspace
How To Play
- Cover your workspace with newspaper or craft paper.
- Trace old frames or draw your own onto cardboard. Carefully cut out.
- Paint each frame gold or white.
- Use ornate stencils from the craft store to add embellishments.
- Let frames dry completely.
- Secure sequin fabric to a wall or on some stands. We spray painted our stands gold.
- Place props nearby your photo booth for guests to use as they take their selfies. Don’t forget the red rose!
Posted 3 months Ago