With a little imagination you can go on an underwater adventure with help from Nemo and his friends.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Instructions for Characters:
Print out the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Don’t cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Make the indicated folds away from you, then glue or tape the smaller rectangles to the back of the large, middle rectangle. Fold the character toward you and stand him or her up.
- Instructions for Background Stands:
Fold the first stand in half and spread glue on the backside of the paper, leaving the white tabs on the sides glue-free. Make sure the two sides are lined up correctly and press until the glue dries. Fold the white tabs outward and glue the stand to the back of the background toward the left side. Repeat this with the second stand and glue it to the background toward the right side. The background should stand up like a picture frame when finished.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 7 years Ago