One fold, two fold, three fold, ah-ha! Test your luck and reveal your Frozen fortune with this ice-ellent fortune teller.
Try Frozen Free Fall! Slip and slide through Arendelle with Olaf, Anna, Elsa and your favorite characters.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper
How To Play
- Print the Fortune Teller on regular paper. Cut the borders around the Fortune Teller off.
This should leave you with a perfect blue square.
- To fold the Fortune Teller, follow the step-by-step diagram included on the instruction sheet.
- How to play:
– Count the name of the person whose fortune is being told in the Fortune Teller.
Example: Anna – Count the Fortune 4 times.
– Get to know the person whose fortune you’re telling and count their answer the same way you did in 1.
Ask: What’s your favorite color? What food would you have at your coronation?
– Ask one last question and let them pick from the characters left visible from the last count! Lift the fortune under whatever character picked.
Ask: Which Frozen character would you want on your team in a snowball fight? Which Frozen character has the same color eyes as you? Pick a character wearing your favorite color.
- Once you know how to play, you can make up your own questions!
Cutting should be done by an adult.