Test your memory with this ice-cellent Frozen memory game.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the cards out on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out all of the cards along the dotted lines that have scissor icons (do not cut where it says “fold”).
- Fold each card on the indicated line and glue or tape the inside
to make a two-sided card with the logo on one side and the character on the other.
- Place the cards character side down on a smooth surface and mix them up. Turn over two cards at a time to see if they match. If they don’t, turn them face down again. Take turns turning over cards using your memory to recall where a matching card may be located. The person who matches the most pairs wins!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago