What’s this?! A spooky but fun carving template featuring your favorite skeleton.
For more Disney magic, try this Jack Skellington Halloween Door Decor:
What You’ll Need
- Jack Skellington Pumpkin Carving template
- Large pumpkin
- Spray adhesive
- Marker or pencil
- Carving tools
- LED tea light candle
How To Play
- Download, print, and cut out the template and attach it to the pumpkin using spray adhesive.
- Using a marker or pencil, trace around the template to create an outline on the pumpkin.
- Starting in the center of the design, carefully carve out the pieces. It’s also easier to work on the smaller or more detailed ones first.
- Place an LED tea light candle inside.
All cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago