Ahoy, Matey! It’s fun to play games, so try a matching game that you can play with your entire crew.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue stick
How To Play
- Print the matching game on regular paper or cardstock.
- Use a glue stick to attach a sheet of backing paper it. Cut out all the pieces.
- Place all the pieces on your playing surface, such as a table. The blank side of the pieces should be facing up. The object of the game is to find all the matching pairs of cards.
- Option 1-One Player:
Select two cards and turn them over. If both cards are the same, remove them from the game and continue playing. If the cards don’t match, turn them over and try again. The game is over when you have matched all of the pairs and all of the cards are gone.
- Option 2-Playing with Two or More:
The first player selects two cards and turns them over. If the cards match, they are removed from the board. Play continues until he or she turns over cards that don’t match, then player two begins his or her turn. The game is over when all of the matches have been made. The winner is the player who has matched the most cards.
Cutting should be done by an adult.