Let the kids create their own pirate adventures in Never Land with this printable playset. It’s easy for a grown-up to cut out and assemble before handing off to the little Never Land pirate in the house.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the playset on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the characters. Do not cut along the dotted lines; this is where you will make the folds.
- Tape or glue either side of the character to join them together.
- For the backdrop, cut out all the way around the image, being careful to leave in the rudder, the masthead and the mountain top.
- Fold at the blue dotted lines and the tan dotted lines to create a contour, then tape or glue the triangles sticking out from the back on either side to hold the shape in place.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago