Winter weather means building snowmen, sipping hot cocoa, and making fun crafts and recipes with your little ones. Whether you’re staying indoors or heading outside (because the cold never bothered you anyway), make it extra special with some Disney-themed family activities.
Download and print our January 2018 calendar to keep up to date on Disney holidays and our weekend ideas. Remember to share your family pics using hashtag #DisneyWeekend on Instagram.
One fun activity for this wintery season is coloring in these printable Frozen pages—filled with the whole gang!
For more Disney magic, try this Frozen Chalk:
What You’ll Need
- Cardstock or regular paper
- Colored pencils or crayons
How To Play
- Download and print the Disney Family January 2018 calendar. Hang it up on your fridge, desk, or family message board.
- Tag @DisneyFamily on Instagram and use the hashtag #DisneyWeekend to show us how you bring Disney magic to life each weekend!
- Then download and print the wintery coloring pages and let your kiddos color in the whole Frozen gang.