Summer is officially in full swing and we could not be more excited. We’re ready to have all kinds of fun in the sun with our kiddos—and our July calendar will help us plan! Starting off with Independence Day, heading into National Ice Cream Day, and getting ready for the opening of Christopher Robin, this is going to be the best month yet.
We’re spotlighting Stitch as he chows down on his beloved ice cream—in both our calendar and coloring page. Print the pages and let the good times begin! And remember to share your family pics using hashtag #DisneyWeekend on Instagram.
For more fun, check out our Disney Dream Job series:
What You’ll Need
- July Calendar and Stitch Coloring Page
- Cardstock or regular paper
- Colored pencils or crayons
How To Play
- Download and print the Disney Family July 2018 calendar. Hang it up on your fridge, desk, or family message board.
- Tag @DisneyFamily on Instagram and use the hashtag #DisneyWeekend to show us how you bring Disney magic to life each weekend!
- Then, download and print the coloring page, and encourage your little one to color in the Stitch summer scene!