Now your preschooler can go on an adventure with June, Leo, Annie, and Quincy.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print out the page on regular paper or cardstock and cut out each of the characters. Don’t cut along the dashed lines. This is where you will fold the paper.
- Fold one character in half along the dashed line. Spread glue on the white side of the paper behind the design, leaving the white tabs at the bottom glue-free. Make sure the two sides are lined up correctly. Press until the glue dries. Repeat for each character.
- Fold the bottom white tabs outward in opposite directions to create a stand for your characters.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago