There’s nothing cooler than ice skating with your favorite Disney characters.
What You’ll Need
- Downloand Mickey & Friends Ice Skating Playset
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Be sure to cut out the window of Exterior. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Begin construction of the ice skate rental shack with Exterior 1, using glue or double-sided tape to secure the A and B tabs to their corresponding pieces.
- When Exterior 1 is complete, make the folds on the Shack Interior toward you and secure the interior in place inside Exterior 1.
- Use the remaining tabs on Exterior 1 to secure Exterior 2 – this will complete the shack structure. You should be able to see the shack interior through the window on Exterior 2.
- Secure the roof on top of the shack.
- Fold each window shutter in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Use the tab to attach each shutter to the shack window. The flowers on each shutter should face outward.
- Build the chimney by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces in numerical order. Once complete, attach the chimney to the roof of the shack.
- For each character and tree, fold the dashed lines away from you. Fold the solid lines at the bottom of the piece toward you. When all folds have been made, secure the front and back of the piece together using glue or double-sided tape. You should find that you’ve created a stand for the piece. Repeat this step with the remaining characters and trees.
- Secure the two pond pieces together at the back of the paper using tape.
- Set the playset up to create your very own ice skating scene!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 10 months Ago