Let Mickey’s iconic grin greet trick-or-treaters this year.
What You’ll Need
- Pumpkin carving kit
- Regular paper
- Water-based marker (optional)
- Toothpicks (optional)
How To Play
- Attach the printable to your pumpkin with tape. You may have to fold or trim the edges of the paper to form it around the pumpkin.
- Use a push pin or tack to poke holes through the pattern and into the pumpkin to outline the black areas of your design.
- Remove the pattern from your pumpkin.
- Cut along the tack holes to carve out the black areas.
- Show it off to all of your friends!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
If you cut something you didn’t intend to, stick a toothpick through the flesh side of the piece and fit it back into place.
Posted 3 years Ago