Help your little ones display a Mickey Mouse design right in your font window! This fine motor activity is perfect for young students who are learning to write or create.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper
- Construction paper (Dark colors work best)
- A push-pin (Bright colored so not to get lost)
- Washi tape or other removable tape
- Soft surface, such as a folded beach towel
How To Play
- Print out Dotted Mickey Template on regular paper.
- Place the printable on top of construction paper and fasten with washi tape. You can also tape the papers to your work area. Make sure to use a crafting tape that is easy to remove from paper.
- Encourage your kids to use those fine motor muscles to carefully push their push-pin through the dots on the template, making sure to go through the template and the construction paper. Adult supervision is recommended during this activity.
- Once completed, carefully separate the construction paper from the template. Display in a window and see the Mickey designs shine!
Posted 1 year Ago