Take the field with Mickey Mouse and go for a tabletop touchdown with this fun football game.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Play
- Print the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces (regular paper works best for the football).
- Take turns sliding the ball across the field. If at least 50% of the ball is inside the end zone, the player has scored a touchdown. A touchdown is worth one point.
- After scoring a touchdown, the player has an opportunity for a two-point conversion. The defending player must form a field goal with his thumbs and index fingers, while the offense attempts to kick (flick) the ball between the uprights (index fingers). If the offense is successful, two additional points should be awarded.
- The first player to reach nine points wins the game.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago