Share some familiar faces with neighbors by making your very own sidewalk art! After watching nearly every Pixar film on Disney+, we were inspired to draw Mike & Sulley from Monsters, Inc. Which Disney and Pixar characters is your family excited to draw? Be sure to tag us on Instagram at @DisneyFamily or use the hashtag #DisneyMagicMoments.
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup water
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon dish soap
- Food coloring
- Squeeze bottles
How To Play
- Combine water and flour in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add dish soap. Mix well.
- Add food coloring (no more than 10-15 drops) and stir until the color has mixed completely.
- For a Monsters, Inc. color palette, you’ll need to repeat this process five more times to create light blue, purple, light green, dark green, and white. For white, don’t add any food coloring.
- Use a funnel or measuring cup with a spout to pour the mixture into each squeeze bottle. Each batch fills one 8 oz. bottle.
- Take your bottles of paint to your own driveway or sidewalk and get creative!
- To clean up, use a hose or buckets of water to wash paint off. Do not leave your sidewalk art overnight, or else staining may occur.
All sidewalk art activities should be done with adult supervision.