This creative printable turns maneuvering around MU into a fun game you can play with friends.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the game board and game pieces on regular paper or card stock and cut them out.
- Assemble the board by cutting off the white margins, and then apply tape to the back to secure the four sections.
- For the game pieces, fold the paper at the dashed lines away from you, and then glue or tape the smaller rectangles to the back of the large, middle rectangle. Fold the character toward you and stand him or her up.
- Print out the Game Card so you can refer to it as you play.
- Game Play:
For 2 to 6 players
Roll a six-sided die to determine who goes first. The player who rolls the largest number starts the game. Players should take turns rolling the die to advance their pieces. The first player to reach the finish line wins the game.
– If you land on a space that has text, read the text and follow what it says.
– If you land on any of the circular marked character spaces, follow the key on the Game Card.
– If you land on a character space that matches the game piece you are using, move ahead five spaces. You can only do this once.