Create your own nightmarish adventures with Jack and the rest of the gang.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the playset on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Do not cut along the dotted lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Fold each character in half along the horizontal dotted line. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure each piece so the design is two-sided. Do not glue or tape the tabs at the bottom, these will be used to make your characters stand.
- Butterfly the tabs at the bottom of the characters outward; the characters should stand when finished.
- Cut out the background and secure to a piece of cardboard or a wall.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago