Moana and the mighty demigod Maui voyage across the open ocean, encountering enormous monsters and impossible odds in the new film from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Moana. Set out for your own movie night adventure with this vast ocean balloon garland that’s easier to make than you might expect!
Keep reading to find out how to make this Ocean Balloon Garland!
Once you create your scene, be sure to share your Moana Movie Night #DisneyWeekend on Instagram by tagging @DisneyFamily! Disney’s Moana is now available on Blu-ray & Digital HD. Get it now.
What You’ll Need
- Balloons (light blue, dark blue, and white)
- Air pump
How To Play
- Use an air pump to blow up three balloons. Use one light blue balloon, one dark blue balloon, and one white balloon. Knot balloons as usual.
- Once each balloon is tied off, connect the knotted ends and tie together with a piece of twine.
- Build another set of three balloons, and connect the knotted ends with twine. Attach this set of balloons to the first set of three balloons by tying together with twine. Have your kids help you by holding the balloons in place, or tying the knots.
- Continue the above steps until you’ve built a balloon garland large enough to hang above your couch or walkway.
- Enjoy your Moana movie night!
We added some ocean-inspired details to our balloon garland. Use twine attached in various spots along the garland to hang it up.