Help Phineas and Ferb decode messages, navigate a maze, and color the Evil Doof! Resistance starts here.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Wrinkle-free glue
How To Play
- Print all pages of the Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension Activity Book and cut them out.
- Place the cover, illustration side down, on a flat working surface. Spread wrinkle-free glue over the entire back of the cover. Now, place pages 1 and 6 (with the illustration side up) directly on top of the glue so that the edges line up. Smooth out any wrinkles.
- Place pages 2 and 5, illustration side down, on a flat working surface and cover the back with glue. Place pages 3 and 4 (with illustration side up) directly on top of the glued surface, lining up the edges and smoothing out the wrinkles.
- After the glue has dried, fold all pages in half. Place pages 3 and 4 inside 1 and 6 to complete your book. Staple the spine of the book to hold it all together.
*Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 8 years Ago