Summer vacation can be long and boring without enough things to keep young inventors and explorers busy. Your little Phineas and Ferb fan will never be bored with this jam-packed activity book.
What You’ll Need
- Download Phineas and Ferb Activity Book
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Sticker paper
How To Play
- Print out all the Phineas and Ferb Activity Book pages. The sticker page can be printed on sticker paper. Cut out all the pages and the cover.
- Fold each page in half and glue the two sides together so the illustrations are on the outside.
- Fold the cover in half so the illustration is on the outside. Now, group all the pages together and slip them inside the cover. Once the pages are lined up, close the cover and staple along the top spine of the book. Make sure that all the pages are included in the staple.
- Cut out the stickers and use them to decorate the page titled Beach Party.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago