Join Phineas and Ferb on a backyard adventure featuring your favorite characters from the show.
What You’ll Need
- Download Phineas and Ferb’s Backyard Board Game
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Clear tape
How To Play
- Print the game board and game pieces on regular paper or cardstock and cut them out. Do not cut along dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Assemble the board by cutting off the white margin, then apply tape to the back to secure the two halves.
- For the game pieces, make the indicated folds away from you, then glue or tape the smaller rectangles to the back of the large, middle rectangle. Fold the character toward you and stand him or her up.
- Repeat step 3 for the game board sign. Stand the sign up where indicated on the board.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago