See who can pin Sparky’s tail on the correct spot while wearing a blindfold in this party game. No peeking!
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Clear tape
- Double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the template and cut along the thin gray lines bordering each of the four pieces of the image of Sparky.
- Align and tape the corresponding edges to create one big image of Sparky.
- Cut out each tail and place removable double-sided tape or another removable adhesive on the back side of the tail near the base.
- How to play the game: Tape the picture of Sparky to the wall at the participant’s eye-level. Remove the paper backing from the removable adhesive that’s on the back of the tail. One at a time, blindfold participants, point them in the right direction, and have them stick their tails on Sparky. The person whose tail lands closest to the dotted tail image on Sparky wins.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago