Where are Tiana, Ray, and Mama Odie? The answers are in the cards. But don’t worry, there’s no black magic needed here — just memory!
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Play
- Print out 2 copies of the memory game on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces.
- Scramble up the order of the cards and place them face down on a table or flat surface. The object of the game is to find all of the matching pairs of cards.
- Option 1: One Player – Select two cards and turn them over. If both cards are the same, remove them from the game and continue playing. If the cards don’t match, turn them over and try again. The game is over when you have matched all of the pairs and all of the cards are gone.
- Option 2: Playing with Two or More – The first player selects two cards and turns them over. If the cards match, they are removed from the board. Play continues until he or she turns over cards that don’t match. Then Player 2 begins his or her turn. The game is over when all of the cards are gone. The winner is the player who has matched the most cards.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago