Every aspiring racecar driver — even Lightning McQueen — needs to study up on how to make all the right moves on and off the track. There’s no better manual than this one featuring all of your favorite Cars characters.
What You’ll Need
- Download Racer’s Road Manual Template
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Wrinkle-free glue
How To Play
- Print all pages of the Cars 2 Road Manual and cut them out.
- Place the cover, illustration side down, on a flat working surface. Spread wrinkle-free glue over the entire back of the cover. Now, place pages 1 and 6 (with the illustration side up) directly on top of the glue so that the edges line up. Smooth out any wrinkles.
- Place pages 2 and 5 (with illustration side down) and cover the back with glue. Place pages 3 and 4 (with illustration side up) directly on top of the glued surface, lining up the edges and smoothing out the wrinkles.
- After the glue has dried, fold all pages in half. Place pages 3 and 4 inside 1 and 6 to complete your book. Staple the spine of the book to hold it all together.
Cutting should be done by an adult.