Create your own adventures and explore the boundaries between Pixie Hollow and the Winter Woods with this Secret of the Wings playset.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to attach the tabs on the sides of the background to the center of the background.
- For each character, fold the dashed lines away from you. Fold the solid lines at the bottom of the character and the character outline toward you. When all folds have been made, secure the front and back of the character together using glue or double-sided tape. You should find that you’ve created a stand for the character. Repeat this step with the remaining characters.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago