Time to put the pieces together! Make puzzles of everyone’s favorite cute and fluffy aliens—Stitch and Angel—with a few wooden blocks and some paint. They’re perfect for younger puzzlers!
For more Disney magic, try this Up-Inspired Photo Backdrop:
What You’ll Need
- 8 identical wooden blocks
- Colorful acrylic paint*
- Small paintbrushes
How To Play
- Sketch the Tsum Tsum version of Stitch onto all 4 blocks.
- Paint over the larger parts of his design. Let dry.
- Paint a second coat. Let dry.
- Paint over the more detailed parts. Let dry.
- Apply a second coat, and let dry completely.
- Repeat all steps for Angel.
*Check the paint label to make sure it’s safe around young kids.