Did you know… There’s a hidden key on the way into the fun Muppet*Vision 3D show in Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at the Walt Disney World® Resort? The kookiness of The Muppet show begins on your walk into the theater. Look out for the sign, then take a gander under the mat and look for the key to the front door.
Join in on the theater fun with this colorful 3D playset featuring Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie. More characters are waiting in the wings!
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to attach the tabs on the sides of the theater to back of the stage.
- For each character, fold the dashed lines away from you. Fold the solid lines at the bottom of the character and the character outline toward you. When all folds have been made, secure the front and back of the character together using glue or double-sided tape. You should find that you’ve created a stand for the character. Repeat this step with the remaining characters.
Cutting should be done by an adult.