Saddle up for the rootinest, tootinest Toy Story game around! Whether you’re hosting a birthday party, weekend BBQ, or a family game night, this DIY craft is the perfect way to keep your family entertained for hours.
What You’ll Need
- Printable Bullseye Template (Click Download PDF)
- Printer paper
- 6 sheets of yellow construction paper
- Glue stick
- 6 empty 2-liter bottles, labels removed
- Red tape
- Cow print tape
How To Play
- Remove labels from each 2-liter bottle. Rinse out and set aside to dry.
- Download and print 6 pages of the Bullseye template. Carefully trim white edges from page, cutting around Bullseye’s head and legs.
- Trim yellow construction paper to a matching height of the Bullseye template.
- Add water to each 2-liter bottle to add weight. We recommend filling up about 1/3 of the bottle.
- Connect Bullseye template and yellow construction paper together with glue stick. Wrap around 2-liter bottle and fasten the ends together with glue stick. Hold in place until dry.
- Measure and trim 6 pieces of rope to fit around 2-liter bottles. You will want about 1-2″ of space between the rope and the bottle for easier play.
- Place rope into a circular shape, crossing the ends. Wrap ends together with tape. Wrap multiple times to secure.
- To Play: Set up 2-liter bottles into a pyramid shape. Take turns tossing rings onto Bullseye!
All cutting should be done by an adult.