Use your imagination to create fun adventures with your favorite alligators from the city sewer.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the pages on regular paper or card stock and cut out the pieces. Do not cut along the dotted lines – this is where you will fold the paper.
- Fold each piece in half along the dotted line. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure each piece so the design is two-sided. Do not glue or tape the tabs at the bottom, these will be used to make your pieces stand.
- Fold the tabs at the bottom of each piece in opposite directions; they should stand up like picture frames when finished.
- Cut out the two background pieces and tape them together. Fold the sides and attach the extra easel to the back and center of the background to prop it up.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago