Thanks to Mylan for sponsoring this article.
Join Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood for a little activity book fun! You’ll find games, coloring pages, and more!
Find more resources to help you feel empowered to manage your child’s severe allergies at My Allergy Kingdom.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the activity book on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pages.
- Assemble the book so that the pages are in order, using glue or double-sided tape to stick the backs of the pages together.
- Use a stapler to secure the book in the middle.
Cutting should be done by an adult.