This printable Winnie the Pooh coloring page is extra fun because it folds into a cone to hold all your snacks. Encourage your little ones to get creative and decorate their own popcorn cone before your family’s next movie night.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Crayons, markers, or washable paint
How To Play
- Print out popcorn cone coloring page on regular paper or cardstock.
- Add some color with crayons, colored pencils, markers, or washable paint. Encourage your children to get creative!
- Carefully cut out popcorn cone with scissors.
- Roll into cone shape and fasten with tape.
- Fill your popcorn cone with your favorite movie snack, like Winnie the Pooh’s favorite, hunny popcorn!
All cutting should be done by an adult.