Pooh and his pals are waiting for you in the Hundred Acre Wood, so get in on the fun with this printable playset!
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Scissors (or craft knife)
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print the playset on regular paper or card stock and cut out the pieces.
- Starting with the characters, make all folds along the dotted lines. Fold the inner two dotted lines away from you to create the base of the character, then pinch down on either side of the outer folds and crease. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the front and back of the character.
- Cut out the background, and cut across the white diagonal lines. Fold along the green dotted lines and the brown dotted lines to create a contour, then glue or tape the A tabs to the bottom of the background to secure the shape.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago