Help Ralph gain a little wreck-ognition by building this playset.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Building Instructions:
Print the building template on regular paper or card stock and cut out the pieces. Make folds along all dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the building wall “A” tabs to the backs of the other building wall sides to form a box shape.
- Attach the “Building Top” to the four “B” tabs.
- Secure all tabs on the “Rooftop” to their corresponding panels in alphabetical order.
- With the brown side of the “Rooftop Bottom” facing down, secure the “K” tabs to the inside of the “Rooftop.”
- Place the Rooftop on top of the building. For a longer lasting printable, use decoupage glue for this step.
- Secure all tabs on the “Elevator Shaft” to their corresponding panels in alphabetical order.
- Attach the “Elevator Shaft” to the “Rooftop” where indicated on the “Rooftop” with a light brown square.
- Character Instructions:
For each character, fold the dashed lines away from you. Fold the solid lines at the bottom of the character and the character outline toward you. When all folds have been made, secure the front and back of the character together using glue or double-sided tape. You should find that you’ve created a stand for the character. Repeat this step with the remaining characters.
Posted 3 years Ago