We’ve listed the top 5 must-make slow cooker recipes perfect to fill up your family during the cold winter months. Getting ready for dinner with these easy-to-make dishes, is going to be a walk in the park.
1. Kalua Pork Nachos: This nacho recipe is packed with flavor and guaranteed to be a fan favorite.
2. Chilly’s Slow Cooked Chili: Cook up a delicious batch of this chili recipe for a snowy day. This easy-to-make cold weather dish will be a hit with your family.
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos: Score a touchdown with the family with this easy chicken taco recipe.
4. Storybook White Beans: Legumes are believed to bring good fortune in the New Year. Increase your luck with this mouthwatering white beans recipe.
5. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: Make plenty of this classic tailgate dish for your winning team. It will be an all-star recipe your family will love year round!