With Halloween just around the corner, we can’t stop thinking about costumes. Do we want to match our kids with a Disney Family group costume? Should our kids be Elsa or Moana? Winnie the Pooh or Tinker Bell? The options are truly endless! To get inspired, we’ve rounded up some adorable Disney costumes worn by the children of our favorite celebrity parents.
1. Alyssa Milano and son Milo as Tinker Bell and Peter Pan
Name a more iconic duo! Alyssa and her son prove that dressing as Tinker Bell and Peter Pan is perfect for all ages!
2. Jessica Alba and her family as The Incredibles
The family that saves the world together stays together! Portraying The Incredibles is the perfect group costume for everyone in your Disney Family.
3. North West as Sleeping Beauty
There’s no princess more elegant that Princess Aurora, is there? Your sleepy little one will love dressing up as Sleeping Beauty for Halloween or playtime.
4. Neil Patrick Harris and his family as Alice in Wonderland characters
We can always count on Neil Patrick Harris and his clan to impress us on Halloween. The year they coordinated as the characters from Alice in Wonderland was one of their best group costumes yet!
5. Nicole Richie and her kids themed to 101 Dalmatians
Going trick-or-treating with your extended Disney Family? There’s definitely enough dalmatians to go around!
6. Neil Patrick Harris and his family as Star Wars characters
The force is certainly strong with Neil Patrick Harris’ family of Star Wars fanatics!
7. North West and Penelope Disick as Disney Princesses
When given the chance, who wouldn’t want to gather up their besties and dress up as classic Disney Princesses?
8. Hilary Duff’s son as Captain America
Let your little one channel their inner Chris Evans as Captain America this Halloween!
Think your family has the perfect Disney Halloween costume this year? Enter Disney Family Movie’s Halloween Photo Fun Contest between now and November 6th to win a Disney prize!
For more Disney magic, try this Evil Queen Halloween Door Decor: