Disney Princess Birthday Party Banner
Add an extra festive touch to your little one's event with this adorable Disney Princess Happy Birthday Banner.
Disney Princess Birthday Tiara
Make your little princess feel like royalty with this bright and sparkly, rhinestone-encrusted Disney Princess Tiara.
Disney Princess Table Centerpieces
Add colorful styling to your child's party celebration with these detailed Disney Princess Table Centerpieces.
Disney Princess Treat Bags
End your child's extra special birthday party by handing out these Disney Princess Treat Bags.
Disney Princess 7" Square Plate
Your little one will love these Disney Princess Square Dessert Plates!
Oh, what a dream! Invite guests to celebrate your little one on her special day with a Disney Princess birthday party. Keep reading to find out just how easy it is to host a colorful and bright birthday party all in her honor.
Set the Scene
*Tiara not intended for food contact. Use a food safe barrier on the cake for the decorative use shown.
Surround a pretty, pastel birthday cake with royal details, like Disney Princess balloons and table decor!
Something Special For Your Guests
Surprise guests with treat bags filled with colorful jewelry, toys, and whozits and whatzits, galore!
Find Disney Princess birthday party favors, paper products, and decorations from American Greetings.
A Popsicle for a Princess
We love the idea of using paper cups to make your own Princess-inspired popsicles for guests to decorate and enjoy. This recipe serves as a fun treat, and a creative activity during the party!
What You’ll Need:
- Paper Cups
- Popsicle sticks
- 3 types of fruit juice
- 3 oz. water
How To Make It:
- A couple days before the party, prepare popsicles in paper cups. To create the layered, stripe effect, you’ll need to freeze the popsicles a few times, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- Pour the first layer of juice into each cup, about 1/4 full. Freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Add the next layer of juice. Place popsicle sticks into cups and use tape to hold them upright and center. Freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Add a third layer of juice and freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Place berries and water into a bowl and blend to create the fourth layer for the popsicle. Add to the cups and freeze overnight for best results.
- At the party, set up a popsicle decorating station with paintbrushes, bowls of sprinkles, and for some sparkle, edible glitter dust!
- Help kids remove popsicles from paper cups by tearing them apart.
- Encourage kids to decorate and add their own creative sparkle to the popsicles before enjoying.
Most importantly, don’t forget to have fun and enjoy a magical day together!