In honor of Mickey’s Birthday, we wanted to throw the ultimate Mickey Mouse party. Here are just a few fun ways to host your own. Whether it’s for your littlest one’s first birthday or Grandma’s 100th, these cute crafts prove that Mickey is truly timeless.
What You’ll Need:
- Red, white, and yellow balloons
- Red, white, and yellow “Happy Birthday” banner (Make your own from scrapbook paper or felt.)
- Black polka dot wall decals (Use large and small dots to create Mickey shapes!)
- Red tablecloth
- Red and white party straws
- Black and white party plates
- Cake stand (featuring a Mickey plush!)
- Mickey Mouse Flatware
- Mickey Mouse Tongs
Add a hint of Mickey to a gift bag for party favors or birthday presents. Just use red and white construction paper to jazz up a black gift bag, and voila! Mickey Gift Bags!
Birthday boys and girls can get creative with their very own Mickey Potato Stamp. Use the potato stamp to create placemats, table runners, party cups, and napkin rings! See the Disney DIY video tutorial below:
These Mickey napkin rings are an easy way for your little ones to help out with the party prep!
Mickey Mouse Cake
Every party needs a centerpiece cake. We loved this Mickey-inspired masterpiece featuring a Mickey shorts bottom tier, and Mickey ears on top.