In 101 Dalmatians, Pongo, Perdita and their super-adorable puppies have Roger and Anita seeing spots. Create your own ice cream cone wrapper full of spots for your next weekend treat or a puppy-inspired birthday party!
Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Printable ice cream cone wrapper
- Black Marker
- Sugar cones
How To Make It
- Print out ice cream cone wrapper template.
- Use a black marker to draw and color-in spots of assorted sizes onto the ice cream cone wrapper.
- Carefully cut out.
- Fold into cone shape and attach edges with tape.
- Place sugar cone inside wrapper and top with your favorite ice cream flavor!
Posted 5 years Ago