You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy the company of Fozzie Bear! Wocka wocka wocka!
Don’t miss the series premiere of The Muppets on Tuesday, September 22 at 8|7c on ABC.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out the pages of the Fozzie Bear Papercraft. Cut out the body and both arms.
- At the top of Fozzie’s legs, fold the dashed line toward you. Fold the two dashed lines (one on the front and one on the back) at the base of Fozzie’s head toward you. Make all other folds along the dashed lines away from you.
- On tabs A and B, cut along the solid brown line. Now glue tabs A to the white side of Fozzie’s back. Glue tab B to the white side of Fozzie’s front. Glue tab D to the white side of Fozzie’s neck. Glue tab C to the white side of Fozzie’s front on the opposite side. Glue the white sides of Fozzie’s head together.
- Glue the back sides of Fozzie’s left arm together. Fold tab E and glue it to the E area on Fozzie’s body. Glue the back sides of Fozzie’s right arm together. Fold tab F and glue it to the F area on Fozzie’s body. Your Fozzie is now complete!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago