Pascal is the most charming chameleon you’ll ever meet. Capable of blending into any environment, he’ll stay with you through all your adventures, even if you find yourself in a sticky situation.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Be sure to cut along the white lines that create an “X” below Pascal’s face. Make all folds along dotted lines. Do not fold the “H” tabs on Pascal’s head.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all “A” tabs at the front of Pascal’s body to their corresponding pieces on his side.
- Close Pascal’s body by securing all “B” tabs at the back of Pascal’s body to their corresponding pieces on his side.
- Close Pascal’s head by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces, beginning with the “A” tabs and progressing in alphabetical order. Use the “H” tabs to secure Pascal’s head to his body.
- Fold each of Pascal’s arms and ears in half so the designs are two-sided; secure these pieces with glue or tape. Butterfly the tabs on each of Pascal’s arms, and use them to attach the arms to his body. Be sure that Pascal’s thumbs are pointing upward.
- Butterfly the tabs on each of Pascal’s ears, and use them to attach the ears to his head. The tips of Pascal’s ears should point outward. Once the ears are attached, you can bend one or both to add more life to the character.
- Pascal is finished! He should sit nicely at the edge of a bookshelf, counter, desk, or any other flat surface.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 4 years Ago