Add a little magic to their next birthday with this pop-up 3D card.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Download 3D Princess Birthday Card
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors (or craft knife)
How To Make It
- Print out all pages of the Princess Card, including the front of the card, the inside, and the rose bushes. Cut out the inside of the card and the outside (front) of the card, be sure to cut off the thin black border surrounding the card for neater presentation. Cut out all four rose bushes.
- Take the right rose bushes, which should be an exact mirror of each other, and glue them back to back so that the edges line up. You should now have a rose bush with illustrations on the front and the back. Do the same for the left rose bushes.
- On the right rose bush, fold Tab A away from you. Spread glue onto the back of the tab and glue it to the back of the inside of the card (right side of the card). Make sure that the bottom of the rose bush lines up with the center fold line of the card. You should be able to fold the card with the rose bush neatly tucked inside.
- Do the same with the left side rose bush. Fold back Tab B, and glue it to the back side of the inside of the card, opposite the right rose bush.
- Take the outside of the card and fold it along the center line away from you. Take the inside piece of the card and fold it in half towards you. Cover the blank sides of the outside of the card with glue, and then glue it firmly to the blank sides of the inside of the card. Your Princess Card is complete!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago