Under the sea, Ursula is an evil sorceress. But take her out of her element, and her power is lost. This 3D papercraft is fun to put together, and it’s only a tentacle’s reach away!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out the Ursula papercraft on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the dotted lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Starting with Ursula’s upper body, make all folds along dotted lines away from you. Using glue or double-sided tape, close Ursula’s upper body starting with the A tab, followed by the B tabs, and finally the C tab. The tabs at the bottom of Ursula’s upper body should be folded outward and will be used to attach her upper body to her lower body.
- Make all folds on Ursula’s lower body away from you. Close Ursula’s lower body by securing each tab as you progress in alphabetical order, carefully aligning each dotted line with its corresponding piece. Secure the hexagon shape at the top of Ursula’s lower body to all tabs labeled “T”.
- Align the outward-facing tabs at the bottom of Ursula’s upper body with the hexagonal shape at the top of Ursula’s lower body. Secure these pieces.
- Fold each of Ursula’s arms in half and secure them with glue or double-sided tape so both arms are two-sided. Attach each arm to the corresponding shoulder.
- Stack Ursula’s tentacles neatly with the black sides up. Carefully roll the stack of tentacles around a pen or pencil, creating a spiral, and hold for five seconds. Release the stack of tentacles; the curves on all tentacles should be identical to one another. Now, one at a time, fold each tentacle tab toward you and attach each tab to the inside of Ursula’s lower body so that the black side of each tentacle is facing out.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago