Get lost in Wonderland with this fun Easter egg diorama!
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces (cardstock is highly recommended for this papercraft). Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all A and B tabs on Bottom Half #1 to their corresponding pieces. Repeat this step with the A and B tabs on Bottom Half #2, then secure Bottom Half #1 and Bottom Half #2 with the C tabs. Secure the D tabs to the octagon to close the bottom half of the egg
- Secure all A, B, and C tabs on Top Half #1 to their corresponding pieces. Repeat this step with the A, B, and C tabs on Top Half #2, then secure Top Half #1 and Top Half #2 with the D tabs. Secure the E tabs to the octagon to close the top half of the egg.
- Use the tabs on the background to secure the background to the inside of the bottom half of the egg. You should find that the shape of the background aligns with the shape of the egg. Repeat this step with the middle ground and then the foreground to create the entire scene
- Place the top half of the egg over the scene and secure it to the bottom half of the egg with the remaining tabs. It is easiest to work your way from the back of the egg to the front. You may find that glue is best for this step.
- Fold the top piece in half and butterfly the tabs outward. Secure the piece so the design is two-sided, then use the tabs to attach the piece to the top of the egg where indicated.
- Attach the “Happy Easter” message to the egg, just above the hole.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago