Keep your favorite Alice in Wonderland character close to your heart with this paper locket.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Scissors (or craft knife)
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Cut out the paper heart locket, keeping all three hearts connected. Use one of the three character photos provided, or find a photo of a loved one and cut it to the size of the photo template.
- Fold the hearts along each of the four indicated fold lines. Each fold will be made away from you.
- Glue the two halves of each of the hearts on each end to each other.
- Fold the top tab down to create a loop. Glue your photo on top of the tab in the center heart.
- Next, fold the two heart halves together to obscure the picture. Punch holes in the two indicated spots. Thread a short string (about four inches) through the holes and tie a bow. Now, cut a string to your desired length and thread a string through the loop at the top and put try on the finished necklace.
Posted 3 years Ago