Do you wanna build an Anna papercraft? Of course! Create your own version of the fearless princess from Arendelle.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out each piece with a craft knife or scissors. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Line up Anna’s back with her torso and glue them together so the design is two-sided. After the glue has dried, fold the bottom part of Anna’s torso towards you along the blue dashed line.
- Then, fold Anna’s face away from you along the gold line across her shoulders.
- Take Anna’s chest piece and fold along each dashed line. Make each fold away from you. Glue the G tab and F tab to the back, white side of Anna’s chest.
- Spread glue on the H tab of Anna’s chest and press it into place on the H area on Anna’s torso. Make sure her shoulders are lined up correctly.
- After the glue dries, add glue to the I, J, K, and L tabs and press them into place. Hold the pieces together until the glue dries. You may need to use a pen or pencil inside her chest area to position the tabs just right.
- Fold each of Anna’s arms and glue them so the design is two-sided. Make sure they are lined up before the glue dries. Attach the arms to each side of Anna’s body under each shoulder by gluing the E tab to the E area and D tab to the D area.
- Cut slits in the top of the skirt along the white lines, opposite of where you fold each A tab. Fold each of the dashed lines at the top of the skirt and each A tab away from you. Starting from left to right with the purple side of the skirt facing you, glue each A tab to the back of the skirt piece next to it to create pleats.
- When you are finished gluing the A tabs you may find it easier to glue the C tab to the inside of the skirt before gluing the final B tab pleat.
- Attach Anna’s completed torso to her skirt by gluing the white side of the tabs at her waist to the top of the skirt over the areas labeled M and N. The crease on the skirt should be in the back.
- To put Anna’s legs together, make cuts along the solid white lines where indicated and fold along all the dashed lines. Start by gluing tab O to the back side of the boots, then glue tab P to the backside of the legs. Work your way around the legs by gluing Q, R, and S. Finish the legs by gluing tabs T and U to the back of the heels. Run glue along the very top edge of the legs and slide them into place under Anna’s skirt.
- If you choose to put the cape on Anna, glue the cape inside and the cape back together, so the design is two-sided. Glue the cape front to the front of Anna, matching up the hair. Glue the cape to the back of Anna matching up the head and shoulders. Glue the shoulders and sides of the front and back cape together.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago