Creativity is in bloom with this sweet DIY Anna-inspired Christmas decoration your little Frozen fans will love.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Royal blue felt
- Light pink felt
- Dark pink felt
- Teal felt
- Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
- Light and dark colored pencils (for tracing)
- 3 Yellow fashion gems
How To Make It
- Trace the template pieces onto their designated felt color. Cut out the felt pieces and glue them together using the image as a guide.
- Attach three yellow fashion gems above the flower.
- Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2 inches long and form a loop.
- Glue it to the back of the ornament. You can attach a tree hook or ribbon through the loop and hang the ornament from a holiday tree.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago